Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Twins Take on the Trend: Plaid

If you're familiar with our fall wardrobes, then you know that we already love plaid.  Luckily for us, it's on trend for the fall!  A girl can never have too much plaid, so here are a few new pieces we want to add to our wardrobes this season.



1.  GAP Cozy Buffalo Check Scarf
2.  Old Navy Plaid Shirt Dress
3.  JCrew Factory Plaid Midi Skirt
4.  JCrew Plaid Bow Flats
5.  Sperry Plaid Duck Boots
6.  Old Navy Classic Plaid Shirt

Later this month, we'll show you how we've been wearing all our featured trends, so watch out for that post!  Are you planning to wear plaid this fall?  Let us know how in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking this morning about my go to after work and Saturday plaid flannel shirt that I purchased from Elos.com last year! I wear it often, very comfy and soothing. Wish I would have purchased a back up but maybe I'll find another that I like as well this season.

    ReplyDelete