1. Our friends (and yours) the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge celebrate their 6th anniversary tomorrow. We remember their gorgeous wedding like it was yesterday! Yes, we got up early to watch and you'd better believe we had champagne and a cake. If you want to relive the fabulousness, check out this classic post from Go Fug Yourself with all the royal fashion and romance you can stand. Speaking of which, if you haven't read their book, The Royal We, it's a perfect beach read! Finally, if you have three hours to spare, pop some champagne and watch the Royal Wedding in its entirety and thank us later!
2. If you're looking for something to watch this weekend, the new season of Catastrophe returns to Amazon today. This show is about an American guy and British gal who find themselves who started off their relationship with a positive pregnancy test after a one-night-stand. Stars Sharon Hogan and Rob Delany are charming, funny and sad all in the same episode. Binge-watch the first two seasons to get caught up first!
3. Now that spring is finally here, it's Rose' season around these parts. We love to drink this summertime staple as is, but we are looking forward to trying it FROZEN (or Froze'...get it?) this summer. This recipe looks fool-proof! We will definitely be drinking this on the deck or by the (baby) pool this summer.
4. Do you guys know about Millennial Pink? Apparently, it's the name for the popular tone of pink (think blush) that's been so popular in fashion lately. We love it, but it can be a tricky color to wear in large doses. This article gives some great tips on how to sport it, even if you weren't born in the 90's. We love incorporating it with beauty products, like this great nail polish.
5. I've been looking for comfortable capris for running that don't slip down while I'm on a jog. I think I've finally found them in the Go-Dry High Rise Compression Crops from Old Navy. They do have a fair amount of compression (sort of a Spanx-like feel) but I liked that support while I was running. The high-waist gives me nice coverage while moving around with no slippage. Lucky for us, they also come in a variety of patterns and colors, although I went classic with this subtle black dot pattern.--J
6. We are totally digging Cold Brew Coffee these days. Now that the weather is warmer, we need an alternative to our usual latte and these always hit the spot. Our favorite is the Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew at Starbucks! It's just as delicious as it looks!
What are you loving this week? Let us know in the comments and have a great weekend!