1. For Father's Day, I decided to take on the task of cooking dinner (which I almost never do). I wanted something BBQ like but since I'm a grill novice, I was a little intimidated to actually BBQ. I found this awesome crockpot pulled pork recipe on Pinterest and paired it with this coleslaw that is a copycat version from one of our favorite restaurants! The end result was easy and a hit with the whole fam! Mom for the win!--J
2. You might have seen this great new Essie color, Blue La La, on our Instagram story earlier this week. This robin's egg blue is perfect for a summer pedicure! This color, which is part of Essie's Paris inspired summer collection was sold out on Amazon, so pick it up if you find it!
3. If you're looking for a great workout, check out this Popsugar video featuring celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins. She trains Serena Williams, friends! This workout is no joke!
4. Guys, starting on June 26th, one of our favorite stores (Nordstrom) will be carrying one of our favorite brands (Benefit)! Now you can grab our favorite highlighter, High Beam or That Gal Brightening Face Primer at Nordstrom!
5. Target is having a Buy One, Get One 50% off sale on all swimsuits! Women, men, kids! Everybody gets a swimsuit! (Did you read that in your best Oprah Winfrey voice? Because we did!) This is not a drill! It ends tomorrow, so stock up now!
6. Did you hear that they're going to make a Downton Abbey movie? Let's hope it happens (some of the actors in the story didn't seem to know about it yet!) and that it's amazing!
What are you loving and living for this week? Let us know and have a great weekend! See you Monday!