Wednesday, December 20, 2017

TTO the Product--Julep Boost Your Radiance

Hi all, it's Jess.  A few weeks back, I purchased Julep's Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil.  Overall, I'm happy with my skin, but I have some redness, a few fine lines and dryness in the winter.  I was looking for a treatment that would keep my skin hydrated and address a couple of skin issues.  This product gets great reviews and even the Duchess of Cambridge is a fan of rosehip oil so I thought this would be worth the try!



The oil comes in a small bottle with a dropper applicator.  The directions suggest adding 1-2 drops of product to your skin after cleansing.  You can also mix it with your morning and evening moisturizer and then apply.  I chose to add it to my moisturizer directly for ease of application.



At first I didn't think that just a few drops would really make a difference.  Even though I generally have dry skin, I was a little worried that my skin might freak out and be too greasy after applying oil to it.  I added a couple of drops to my favorite night cream (Clinique Repairer Laser Focus Night Cream) and applied.  There's a noticeable herby scent to the oil, but I didn't mind it.  After application, my skin felt smooth and silky, but not greasy.  I also had a slight glow, too.  In the morning, I noticed that same glow and no greasy feeling.



I've been using this oil at least once a day for the last month or so and I can say that I have found a difference in my skin.  I don't have a lot of fine lines, but I think my coloring has become a little more even and my skin is smoother than it usually is this time of year.  Overall, I'm super happy with it and will continue to use it!

Would you try using Boost Your Radiance?  Do you have any other favorite facial oils?



No comments:

Post a Comment