Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Every Morning Makeup-Jess

We're busy in the mornings, so we've got our routines down to a science.  We're not super fancy, but we do like to put on a little makeup in the mornings.  We thought it would be fun to share our favorite  fast-face products and why they work for us.  Jess here and I'm going to go first!


My everyday morning makeup routine is pretty simple.  I get ready quickly so that I can make sure I can get out the door AND get my kiddo ready!  First things first, I use my trusty Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers Tinted Moisturizer.  I love this product because it gives me coverage and sun protection without feeling too heavy.  Just after becoming a mom, I found Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment.  This stuff brightens up your under eye area (Sadly, a genetic family trait) and covers those circles.  My favorite everyday eye shadow is Cover Girl Eye Enhancer in French Vanilla.  To finish off the eyes, I use Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara and Benefit Eye Bright.  Eye Bright works wonders when you use it in the corner of your eye (near the tear duct) and under your brows.  To finish it off, I use either my trusty Rosebud Salve or my Neutrogena Lip Soother (with SPF).

Lucky for me, I can get all of that done in less than 5 minutes and I'm out the door!  What are your favorite everyday beauty products?  Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment