Friday, November 3, 2017

Friday Pick-Six: 11/3/17

Here's what we're loving and living for this week!

1.  After seeing this jacket on one of our favorite bloggers, Eva Martino, I had to order it!  I can't wait to wear it for a classic, yet edgy look! --R


2.  We're tailgating with friends with this weekend again!  If you're doing the same and looking for a great recipe for a crowd, try this combo of two great brisket recipes!  We used the spice rub from this recipe and cooked the brisket according to this recipe with delicious results!

3.  We're always looking to save a little time and eye shadow sticks help with this in the morning.  I recently ordered this Laura Mercier set and it's awesome.  The colors are great neutrals so they're perfect for work!  What a great deal, too! --R



4.  Since I've been trying to get my running game going lately, you know I had to order some new leggings.  I'm a longtime fan of Old Navy's compression leggings but look at these moto ones, you guys?  They're so cool and I swear I run faster with them on! --J



5.  I recently tried a new-to-me gel nail brand Gelish for my gel manicure.  I loved the shade (Night Reflection) and the shine.  Removal was very similar to my beloved Shellac. --J



6.  One of our favorite bloggers, Liz at Sequins and Stripes, is already rolling our her Holiday Guide! We'll be sharing our gift guides and hosting tips in the coming weeks, too!

What are you loving and living for this weekend?  Let us know in the comments below and have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment