Monday, January 8, 2018

TTO the Winter Wardrobe: Jess

Each season, we bring you our favorite wardrobe essentials.  Since winter weather (and style) is in full swing, we thought we'd show you some of the clothes we are living in this winter.  This week, we'll feature Jess's essentials and will share Ryan's next week!

Hey guys, it's me, Jess.  Here are the wardrobe items I cannot live without this winter!



1.  Old Navy Boat-Neck Sweater tunic: I love this sweater so much, you guys.  I originally bought it in the cranberry color (which I wore for Christmas), but eventually ordered the jade as well.  It's not too bulky and just the right length for throwing over a pair of leggings or skinny jeans.  With boots, a scarf and a cool pair of earrings, you're set for any occasion.

2.  Sorel Joan of Arctic boots:  I mentioned these in a pick-six, but they were a Christmas present from my husband.  They're super cool looking and they keep my feet warm and dry at recess duty.

3. Old Navy Open Front Cardigan:  I'm a big fan of light layers, especially since the temperature at work is so variable.  With layers, I can feel warm enough but I don't end up feeling like a stuffed turkey all day long.  This cardigan is great for throwing on over a plaid shirt or simple v-neck t-shirt.  Plus, there are pockets.  I may be a total nerd, but I love when there are pockets in a cardigan!  Yay, someplace to put my hands!

4.  Frye Melissa Boots:  Although I have quite a few pairs of Frye boots, this style is my favorite.  They work with pretty much any outfit (dresses, jeans, etc) and they're totally worth splurging on (especially on SALE, as many colors are here on Amazon)!

5.  Kate Spade Rose Gold Earrings:  These were another Christmas present (Thanks, Ry!) and they are my new everyday earrings.  They're just subtle enough to go with literally everything and just special enough to get noticed.

6.  Spring Fever Blanket Scarf:  I know we've mentioned this a million times on the blog but I love these scarves so much!  They come in great color combinations, provide style and warmth to any outfit and how can you beat that price!  I should probably stop ordering them, but I'm not gonna.  #sorrynotsorry

What are your winter wardrobe essentials this season?  Let us know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment