Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Pick-Six: 2/23/18

Here's what we are loving and living for this week!

1.  On our President's Day off, we decided to move up our usual Taco Tuesday to Monday.  Jess made this crockpot barbacoa recipe and it was a total hit!

2.  While making an Amazon Prime order the other day, I added these beaded tassel earrings on a whim.  They're not the highest quality (hence the price point) but the color is great and they're not too heavy either. --J



3.  You know how we love a good face mask.  One of our recent favorites is this Pacifica Disobey Time Rose and Peptide Mask from Target.



4.  As much as we all love checking all our favorite blogs, I've been thinking a lot recently about trying to quit my phone habit.  I have found myself playing Monopoly with my kiddo and I mindlessly grab my phone and start to check Instagram.  Not my finest mom moment, but I think we can all relate.  Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere blogged about it this week and she also linked to this helpful article.  I'm going to give it a try this weekend and will report back! --J

5.  After seeing something similar on our favorite hostess at our favorite neighborhood restaurant, we've been on the lookout for a kimono-style jacket.  We may have to scoop up this one from Target. Throw under a black tank and some skinny jeans and you're date-ready.



6.  This Olympics, we were totally obsessed with Canadian ice dancers, Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir.  If you're like us and you can't get enough of them, then check out their 2014 reality show which is streaming on Amazon.  We might have to marathon this weekend!

What are you loving and living for this week? Let us know in the comments below and TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment