Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Welcome to The Twins Take On!

Is this thing on??  Check, check, one two...  Ok, gang, let's do this!

For years, we have been reading fun lifestyle blogs written by women all over the country who have educated and inspired us.  Finally, one day, we decided it was time to share our ideas with the rest of the blogosphere.  We hope that this place can be your go-to source for great lifetstyle advice, and we look forward to learning from you along the way!



Of course as identical twins, we have tons of things in common, but we also are at different stages of life and have totally different careers (even though Ryan's clients and Jessica's students may seem a lot alike sometimes...)  On any given day, you can find the two of us doing one (or all) of the following- drinking rose, catching up on celebrity gossip or the Real Housewives, discussing nail polish trends, going to brunch (seriously, who doesn't love brunch?  Best meal of the day.), cheering for University of Michigan and Detroit sports, or working out at our local Pure Barre.




A little bit more about us-

Ryan:  I'm a single gal and lawyer (currently on a work hiatus). I love cooking, reality tv (yes, I do Keep up with the Kardashians... please keep that between us), beach vacations, college basketball, gummy candy, Starbucks cinnamon dolce lattes, pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain.  (Ok, that last one was a lie- who likes getting caught in the rain?  Even with an umbrella it's a giant pain in the you-know-what). In my spare time, I have been known to get into home improvement projects far above my abilities and skill level which is always an adventure. I love being an auntie to Jess's sweet and adorable daughter (which entails a lot of letting her stay up late and giving her two desserts, obviously).




Jess: I'm a busy mom, wife, sister and teacher who likes to think I can do it all...I guess I can do most of it.  My style is a little more casual than Ry's, working with kids all day, both at school and at home.  I like to say that I "can't cook" but mostly I just find it stressful and avoid it when possible.  I do love baking, painting my nails, reading, Venti Skinny Vanilla Lattes, spending time with my family and of course, watching copious amounts of TV.  Around the house, painting and decorating are my strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment